Thursday 5 June 2014

27. Rum Luck


I reported the robbery to the police and Marigot bay marina. Seems like lots of boats had been hit over the last couple of weeks. The boat anchored behind me had his outboard stolen the night before. I also warned people on the St. Lucia cruisers' net.

Marigot marina

On Monday, Sally and me met up with Tom and Sabrina and our friend Archie and went to the St. Lucia rum factory. It was a fun tour, followed by lots of tasting. I also managed to buy some cheap new clothes in Castries on the way back.

Honey Ryder left for Grenada, so another sad goodbye, but I’m sure I will catch up with them soon. Tom helped me with my outboard, and Sabrina helped me fix my GPS chart plotter. I don’t know where I’d be without them.


On Wednesday, for our next adventure, me, Sally and Paul went for a day sail to the Pitons and back.

The Pitons





3 comments:

  1. who's camera is that?
    Good shots - nice and crisp and god contrast.
    E :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had fun with sally and paul

    ReplyDelete