Friday 10 July 2015

71. Jammin'

The beach at the Roundhill Hotel

I spent a very relaxing couple of days lounging by the pool at The Roundhill Hotel with Ben and Paul before they flew away back to London. It’s sad to see them go, we had a real adventure together, they were heroes. Both are now planning to buy sailing boats and go cruising. The hotel is lovely; dark polished wood villas set in beautiful tropical gardens, everything Ralph Lauren – furniture and fabrics, staff uniforms. He has a house right next door, and apparently often visits.

Abby

Back on my own, I plan to stay in Jamaica for the next few weeks and explore the island a bit more. Firstly, I’ll check out Montego Bay. I want to see Negril as well. I’m tuned in to IrieFM; listening to reggae in Jamaica – it gives me goose bumps. I’ll keep my eyes open for any work opportunities, then I could stay longer.

Sunset at the Roundhill Hotel




No comments:

Post a Comment