Friday 13 January 2017

146. Stormy Weather

New Neighbor

Some very big storms in the North Atlantic (looks like Scotland will get battered), and one off Central America have meant thirty-knot winds and big waves for the last few days. No diving means time for boat maintenance; I changed my engine coolant and replaced my anchor locker drain pipe. I noticed my V belt is loose, but the bolt I have to undo is stripped; I need to get a turbo wrench…

I finally ordered a new fridge. Trying not to get too excited, but when I get the first cold beer I will scream and shout.

Fireworks in Crystal Harbour

Actually it’s a thermo electric cooler; it looks like a cool box, but has a fan and compressor built in. It cost three hundred dollars, and it should arrive sometime in February…



No comments:

Post a Comment