Tuesday 29 December 2015

108. Christmas Day Diving


On Christmas Day morning I sailed round to West Bay with Ben and Tracy, and met up with Dana. We picked up Dan and Kayla and went for a dive on the Kittiwake. I went to shore to get Davide, who brought some amazing homemade pasta, we all had lunch and then went for a second dive off Cemetery Beach.



Christmas lunch on Vida Libre

There were loads of tropical fish, beautiful purple fan coral, I saw a porcupine fish, a huge turtle swam right up to me; it was like swimming in an aquarium. It was lots of fun diving with a group of friends, although I nearly choked laughing.

Moored in Whitehall Bay

I sailed back around to the Yacht Club on Tuesday. The seas were a bit rough and weather squally. Back to work was hard work, hopefully next pay day will be a good one. Today I sold a pair of fins to Mr. Finn.

Jolly Roger



No comments:

Post a Comment