Monday 5 June 2017

174. Peter Island

Anchored in Deadman’s Bay

I left Soper’s Hole and went to Peter Island for a night. There’s a beautiful beach and a luxury resort. I spent a day in the pool, lounging in beach chairs and watched the champions league final on a huge TV.

Deadman’s Bay, Peter Island

The next day I left and headed to Leverick Bay in Virgin Gorda – my departure point for St. Martin. Sailing to St. Martin will hopefully be my last passage east into the wind and waves. After St. Martin I will be heading south. 

My big worry at the moment is that my laptop is dying. I'm getting a service battery warning and no charge. When it goes I will be in trouble. There's an Apple store in St. Martin but I'm not sure they can do repairs. Having spent all my savings on a new mainsail, I can't afford a new one.


No comments:

Post a Comment