Saturday 24 June 2017

178. Oualie Beach

The Circus, downtown Basseterre

Tropical Storm Bret just past Trinidad and Grenada, where I would have been had I been on schedule.

A sculpture in Basseterre

I met my sister at the airport, and the next day we sailed to Oualie Bay on the northwest corner of Nevis. It’s a beautiful little bay, I saw an eagle ray swim under the boat as we anchored.

Anchored in Oualie Bay, in the background St. Kitts

In the afternoon we walked along the coast to Chrishi Beach Club – a nice beach bar in Tamarind Bay.

Chrishi Beach Club




1 comment:

  1. Hi Paul,

    I've been reading your blog and catching up with all of your adventures - very entertaining.

    I know you've written for Sailing Today before, and I was wondering if you'd be interested in doing so again? If the answer is yes, then email me at: Donna.Eastlake@chelseamagazines.com

    Thanks and happy sailing.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete