Thursday 17 September 2015

89. West Bay

West Bay cafe

West Bay is one of my favorite places on Grand Cayman – a really nice place to wander around and there’s a nice beach with amazing snorkeling, private showers and a dinghy dock. There’s also a good supermarket. It seems like it hasn’t changed as much over the years as other places here; there is still an old Caribbean feel. I bumped into my pirate friend; he called out from across the street, and we hung out for a while. I may sail round to Seven Mile Beach again, and then I can get to West Bay by dinghy.

S/V Jolly Roger 

No news from Diver’s Supply – I guess that’s good. In the meantime I’m still looking for jobs, and I’ve started the varnishing on Sonic Boom. I’ve left it too long and so instead of a light sanding, it will take a long time. I need more sandpaper. I will go to Barcadere chandlery soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment